The following checklist is designed to focus on several key items a buyer should be sure to address when considering utilizing a warehouse for storage.
· Decide which items need to be moved to an offsite storage facility.
· Will these items be affected by whether or humidity?
· Do you require a climate controlled facility for the items?
· Do the facilities you’re considering provide access-control?
· Will you require a truck or moving service to relocate the items to a warehouse or office storage facility?
· Does the warehouse offer a moving service to assist in the relocation of your items?
· Does the storage location offer 24-hour access to your items?
· Does the warehouse or office storage facility offer month to month billing?
· Does the facility provide insurance for your items, or will you need to buy independent insurance?
I immediately got a call from a moving company who was very professional. We've had good communication, the survey was punctual and they returned a quotation the following day as promised. So far, so good!